621 Capitol Way S
Olympia, WA 98501
exclusive rates Learn More
Member Only Rate
life’s better as a member Save Now
The Smarty-Pants Web Saver
be a smarty, save a bundle! Book Now!
The Governor Hotel
Welcome to our newly opened Olympia, WA hotel, The Governor. We feature all new decor, furnishings, bathrooms and amenities along with vista views of the State Capitol, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. We invite you to experience a new level of boutique luxury at The Governor Hotel in Olympia Washington.
Stepping out for a walk and heading dowtnown and enjoying a variety of unique shops, art venues, and plenty of dining. Enjoy the friendly atmosphere as you stroll through Olympia where you will feel relaxed and at peace.
Imagine waking up in a comfortable guestroom with panoramic views of Olympia’s Sylvester Park or Capitol Lake and take in the picturesque views. As you depart your room and arrive in the lobby you our friendly Guest Service representative will greet you before you stroll to the breakfast area to enjoy your complimentary hot breakfast buffet. This is the start of your day and there is so much more to do and see. Your Governor Hotel experience has just only begun!
You can look forward to…
• Rooms that include a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, laptop-sized safe, floor-to-ceiling glass sliding door leading into a French balcony and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
• Complimentary parking for hotel guests
• Complimentary 24-hour coffee and hot tea service in our lobby
• Meeting and Banquet facilities for up to 160 guests
• Covered parking
• Over 60 restaurants and specialty shops just outside our doors
• Points of interest within walking distance include the State Capitol Campus, Hands on Children’s Museum, Farmers Market, Boardwalk, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound waterfront.
• Nearby attractions include Mt. Rainier, Wolf Haven International, Olympic Flight Museum, Mima Mounds, Northwest Trek and joint base Lewis- McChord
• Colleges and Universities within a short distance include The Evergreen State College, St. Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College
Trip Advisor Reviews
Read reviews on
The Governor Hotel Go!