- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, reception/concierge counters and bell desk
- Frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, elevator buttons, railings, luggage carts, computers and chairs are disinfected many times throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in or outside all elevator cabs
Prioritizing guest & ambassador safety
Our coast clean™ program, in collaboration with Ecolab and aligned with public health, government, and industry standards, guarantees your safety, cleanliness, and comfort from check-in to check-out. At Coast Hotels, your well-being is our top priority. The Coast Clean program's meticulous procedures not only ensure your safety but also that of our team members.
In this ever-evolving environment, we've crafted extensive guidelines for our hotels. Additionally, each hotel has appointed a Coast Clean Champion to oversee on-site implementation and uphold our commitment to excellence.
Stay with confidence
training & procedures
Hotel Ambassadors are regularly updated on best practices and updates to procedures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, norovirus, and influenza.
enhanced cleaning protocols
Increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency in public spaces with a focus on high-touch areas. All guest rooms are thoroughly disinfected with hospital grade cleaner.
personal protective equipment
Hotel Ambassadors are using PPE where required and have been trained on the proper way to apply, handle and dispose of PPE.
face masks are optional
To help protect yourself and others you may choose to wear a mask or face covering while in public spaces. Masks and face coverings are completely optional in our hotels.
- Water fountains, ice machines, guest laundry rooms and banquet coffee and water stations will be sanitized with attention to commonly touched surfaces
- The frequency of cleaning in our hotels’ gyms & fitness centres has increased with enhanced and scheduled sanitization protocols in place
- Meeting rooms are being cleaned regularly with scheduled and documented cleaning procedures
- Public washrooms are being cleaned frequently with enhanced sanitation protocols
Guest rooms & housekeeping
- At check in guests can choose daily housekeeping on multi-night stays at our hotels, or the privacy and earth-friendly benefits of our Refreshingly Green program
- All high-touch items and surfaces including doorknobs, in-room safes, light switches, thermostats, irons, phones, fridges clocks, televisions and remote controls are receiving extra cleaning and disinfecting
- Single serve bathroom amenities are available upon guest request
- Servers are adhering to strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages
- Enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures are in place on all surfaces where food is stored including, but not limited to counters, tables, food-prep surfaces, sinks, food storage equipment, beverage stations and bar tabletops
- Restaurant Ambassadors are practicing proper hand hygiene between tasks to prevent cross-contamination
- All food contact surfaces that have been disinfected must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water and sanitized using a food contact sanitizer