- Enhanced sanitization procedures are in place at the front desk, reception/concierge counters and bell desk
- Frequently touched surfaces including doorknobs, elevator buttons, railings, luggage carts, computers and chairs are disinfected many times throughout the day
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and in or outside all elevator cabs
Our commitment to cleaning & disinfecting to safeguard our guests & ambassadors
Our Coast Clean™ program was developed to ensure that your stay with us is safe, clean and comfortable from the moment you walk in until the time you depart. Coast Clean was developed in partnership with Ecolab and is based on the guidelines set by public health, government, and industry organizations.
Coast Hotels is committed to your safety, health and security during your stay with us. The procedures set within our Coast Clean program ensure your safety as well as the safety of our ambassadors.
We have developed a comprehensive set of guidelines for our hotels in this new environment. Each hotel has designated a Coast Clean Champion, to oversee on-site execution and excellence.
Stay with confidence
training & procedures
Hotel Ambassadors are regularly updated on best practices and updates to procedures to reduce the spread of COVID-19, norovirus, and influenza.
enhanced cleaning protocols
Increased cleaning and sanitizing frequency in public spaces with a focus on high-touch areas. All guest rooms are thoroughly disinfected with hospital grade cleaner.
personal protective equipment
Hotel Ambassadors are using PPE where required and have been trained on the proper way to apply, handle and dispose of PPE.
face masks are optional
To help protect yourself and others you may choose to wear a mask or face covering while in public spaces. Masks and face coverings are completely optional in our hotels.
Coast Hotels is committed to your safety
Our Coast Clean program addresses all areas in our hotels. Here’s what you can expect to see.
- Water fountains, ice machines, guest laundry rooms and banquet coffee and water stations will be sanitized with attention to commonly touched surfaces
- The frequency of cleaning in our hotels’ gyms & fitness centres has increased with enhanced and scheduled sanitization protocols in place
- Meeting rooms are being cleaned regularly with scheduled and documented cleaning procedures
- Public washrooms are being cleaned frequently with enhanced sanitation protocols
Guest rooms & housekeeping
- At check in guests can choose daily housekeeping on multi-night stays at our hotels, or the privacy and earth-friendly benefits of our Refreshingly Green program
- All high-touch items and surfaces including doorknobs, in-room safes, light switches, thermostats, irons, phones, fridges clocks, televisions and remote controls are receiving extra cleaning and disinfecting
- Single serve bathroom amenities are available upon guest request
- Servers are adhering to strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages
- Enhanced sanitization and disinfecting procedures are in place on all surfaces where food is stored including, but not limited to counters, tables, food-prep surfaces, sinks, food storage equipment, beverage stations and bar tabletops
- Restaurant Ambassadors are practicing proper hand hygiene between tasks to prevent cross-contamination
- All food contact surfaces that have been disinfected must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water and sanitized using a food contact sanitizer