Accommodations in Sun Peaks
Our furry friends are becoming more and more included in our travel and Coast Sundance Lodge is your best choice when looking for a pet friendly accommodation in the Sun Peaks. Our Ski-in/ Ski-out location in Sun Peaks Village makes coming and super easy for your morning, mid-day and evening walks. Don’t forget to stop by our front desk at any time to say hi as you pass by. We love to treat our furry hotel guests.
We ask our guest who are travelling with their dogs to sign a pet registration agreement at check in. Pet owners must agree to keep their pets on a leash or in a cage while in any public or common place within the hotel. There is a pet fee of $20 per night or $80 per week and are limited to two per room. Coast Sundance Lodge charges per room and not per pet and welcome all different dog sizes including large dog breeds and cats too. Please contact us in advance or make sure to add a comment when booking if you plan to be traveling with your pet because the hotel has a limited amount of pet friendly rooms available.
Pets can remain in your room unattended provided they remain calm, are left with enough food and water and are house-trained. However, be aware that, if your pet is not crated within the room, any housekeeping services we provide will be at the sole discretion of the individual housekeeping staff.
dog friendly trails & parks in Sun Peaks
Pet Registration Agreement
We are happy to welcome you as our guests and recognize that many responsible pet owners enjoy travelling with their furry family members. Coast Sundance Lodge is pleased to encourage this practice, provided some basic requirements are met for the protection of pets, guests and staff. However, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to rescind.
- Pets (cats and/or dogs only) are limited to two per room and must remain in the room assigned as not all rooms are designated pet friendly.
- Pets can remain in your room unattended provided they remain calm, are left with enough food and water and are house-trained. However, be aware that, if your pet is not crated within the room, any housekeeping services we provide will be at the sole discretion of the individual housekeeping staff.
- All pet owners must leave a contact number at the Front Desk upon arrival and be readily available to attend to their pet(s) should the need arise.
- Proper arrangements must be made to secure acceptable sleeping quarters, walk and exercise as needed, and generally ensure the well-being of your pet(s).
- The pet’s presence and behavior will not be allowed to affect the well-being and quiet enjoyment of the hotel premises by other guests and patrons.
- The owner assumes full responsibility for any damage, however caused, resulting from pet(s) being allowed on the hotel’s premises.
Your co-operation and adherence to these practices will ensure an enjoyable stay for everyone.