Hotel Information621 Capitol Way S
Olympia, WA 98501
time to save Book Now!
2x Points With Alaska Airlines
coast rewards member benefits Learn More
Best Available Rate
come join us today Book Now!
The Governor Hotel
We are pleased to announce the opening of The Governor Hotel featuring 123 renovated rooms. Our Olympia accommodations feature all new decor, furnishings, bathrooms and amenities along with vista views of the State Capitol, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. We invite you to experience a new level of boutique luxury at The Governor Hotel in Olympia Washington.
Taking a charming walk from The Governor Hotel to downtown Olympia and enjoying a variety of unique shops, art venues and plenty of dining. You see friendly faces as you stroll along the sidewalks taking in the sites. You feel relaxed and at peace in Olympia and in our newly renovated accommodations.
Now imagine waking up in a comfortable guestroom with panoramic views of Olympia’s Sylvester Park or Capitol Lake. As you depart your room and arrive in the lobby you are warmly greeted by one of our friendly Guest Service representative before you stroll to the breakfast area to enjoy your complimentary hot breakfast buffet. This is the start of your day and there is so much more to do and see. Your experience has just begun!
You can look forward to…
• Rooms that include a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, laptop-sized safe, Bath and Body toiletries, and complimentary high-speed internet access
• Complimentary parking for hotel guests
• Complimentary 24-hour coffee and hot tea service in our lobby
• Meeting and Banquet facilities for up to 160 guests
• Covered parking
• Over 60 restaurants and specialty shops just outside our doors
• Points of interest within walking distance include the State Capitol Campus, Hands on Children’s Museum, Farmers Market, Boardwalk, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound waterfront.
• Nearby attractions include Mt. Rainier, Wolf Haven International, Olympic Flight Museum, Mima Mounds, Northwest Trek and joint base Lewis- McChord
• Colleges and Universities within a short distance include The Evergreen State College, St. Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College
Trip Advisor Reviews
Read reviews on
The Governor Hotel Go!