The Governor Hotel
Hotel Information621 Capitol Way S
Olympia, WA 98501
Welcome to The Governor Hotel
We are pleased to announce the opening of our 123 renovated rooms. Our new rooms feature all new decor, furnishings, bathrooms and amenities along with vista views of the State Capitol, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains. We invite you to experience a new level of Boutique Luxury in our Olympia Washington Hotel at the best location in the Olympia, Washington area.
a charming walkable downtown in Olympia Washington, lots of unique shops, art venues and plenty of dining. You see friendly faces as you stroll along the sidewalks taking in the sites. You feel relaxed and at peace in our Olympia Washington Hotel.
Now imagine waking up in a comfortable guestroom with a panoramic view of Olympia’s Sylvester Park or Capitol Lake. As you depart your room and arrive in the lobby you are warmly greeted by one of our friendly Guest Service representative before you stroll to the breakfast area to enjoy your complimentary hot breakfast buffet. This is the start of your day and there is so much more to do and see. Your experience has just begun!
You can look forward to…
• Rooms that include a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, laptop-sized safe, Bath and Body toiletries, and complimentary high-speed internet access
• Complimentary parking for hotel guests
• Complimentary 24-hour coffee and hot tea service in our lobby
• Meeting and Banquet facilities for up to 160 guests
• Covered parking
• Over 60 restaurants and specialty shops just outside our doors
• Points of interest within walking distance include the State Capitol Campus, Hands on Children’s Museum, Farmers Market, Boardwalk, Capitol Lake, Puget Sound waterfront.
• Nearby attractions include Mt. Rainier, Wolf Haven International, Olympic Flight Museum, Mima Mounds, Northwest Trek and joint base Lewis- McChord
• Colleges and Universities within a short distance include The Evergreen State College, St. Martin’s University and South Puget Sound Community College