Accommodations in Burbank
Looking for a pet friendly hotel in Burbank, California to stay with your dog, cat or other favorite animal? Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel is the perfect place for you and your pet to stay when exploring the San Fernando Valley.
We accept a variety of animals including cats, birds, pigs, goats, snakes and more! (Safari Inn has hosted several Animal Planet shows where people bring pets that do amazing tricks. Most recently, their visitors included a hedgehog, a squirrel and monkeys). We do ask that our guests who are traveling with a pet, sign a registration agreement, guaranteeing a maximum of two pets, per guestroom.
The Safari Inn requires a $300 cash or credit card deposit on all rooms with a pet. This deposit will be returned in full if no damages have occurred and if all of the policies listed below have been followed. In addition to the security deposit, a $25 cleaning fee per pet/per night not to exceed $100 per pet will be charged to each room. Pets must always be leashed or crated/caged in common areas. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets to be left alone in your room.
We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friends!
Pet friendly areas in Burbank
Lake Hollywood Park
Lake Hollywood Park is just a fifteen minute drive from the Safari Inn, a Coast Hotel and has lots of space for your pup to run around.
Muddy Paw Coffee
With a private patio & dog park, this is a great place for you and your dog to take a break and grab a refreshment.
Please let us know if you require anything for your pet - if it's available, we can accommodate. Remember, happiness starts with a wet nose and ends with a tail!
pet registration agreement
We understand that many responsible pet owners travel with their pets and may wish to have them share hotel accommodations as part of the family. Please review these restrictions and requirements for the consideration and protection of all guests, pet and non-pet alike.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your room. This is for your pet’s safety as well as the staff. If a pet is left unattended in the room, the entire deposit will automatically be forfeited and your room will not be cleaned. In addition, you may be asked to check-out immediately.
- If you require Housekeeping to clean your room during your stay, we ask that you and your pet vacate the room for the safety of our Housekeeping staff and yours.
- Please be considerate of other guests and the hotel property. Clean up after your pet, this includes the sidewalk and curb. It is not only nice; it is a Burbank City Ordinance.
- Pets are not allowed at the pool or sun deck at any time.
- Room inspections for damages will be done 8:00am to 5:00pm every day of the week. It is the guest’s responsibility to let management know if they will be checking out before or after these specified times to set up an inspection time prior to checking out.
- If damages exceed $300, the guest will be billed accordingly.
- Damages are determined by the sole discretion of The Safari Inn.
- If other guests are disturbed by your pet we may use some or all of your pet deposit as compensation for that guest and/or you may be asked to leave without a refund.
Adherence to these practices will ensure an enjoyable stay for all guests and pets.