Pet Friendly rooms in Kelowna, BC
Pets are welcome here!
Be sure to check out Coast Capri Hotel when looking for pet friendly accommodations in Kelowna, BC. We are just minutes away from various dog parks and some of the most diverse trails the Okanagan Valley has to offer. We want all guests staying with us to enjoy the quality of service that Coast Capri Hotel is known for; so we ask our guests who are traveling with their furry family members to sign a pet registration agreement at check in.
There is a pet fee of $25 per pet, per day fee and we welcome all different dog sizes including large dog breeds. Unfortunately, we do not allow pets to be left alone in your room. All pets must be on a leash in common areas of the hotel and they are not permitted in our restaurant, Vintner’s Grill and or pool and pool deck. On occasion, we have seen cats accompany their owners on vacation as well; so feel free to bring your feline companions along. We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friends!
Pet friendly areas in Kelowna
Rowcliffe Dog Park
Just a five-minute drive from our Kelowna hotel, this fully fenced, off-leash park is also walking distance from downtown.
Sitting at the base of Knox Mountain, this park offers gorgeous views across Okanagan Lake.
pet policy agreement
Welcome to the Coast Capri Hotel and thank you for booking with us. We wish to inform you of several policies for our guests staying with a pet:
- Pets may not be unattended in the room, or any other area within the hotel premises without the hotels knowledge or consent.
- Pets left unattended without the hotels consent, or that otherwise cause problems, may be ordered removed or caused to be removed at the hotels sole discretion.
- Pets are not permitted on the pool deck.
- Pets are not permitted in our Food and Beverage outlets unless used for seeing purposes.
- The owners assume full responsibility for any damage, however caused, resulting from the pet being allowed on hotel premises.
- The pet’s presence and behaviour will not be allowed to affect the well-being and quiet enjoyment of the hotel premises by other hotel guests and patrons.
- Proper arrangements must be made to secure acceptable sleeping quarters, walk and exercise as needed, and generally ensure the well-being of the pet.
- The hotel exercises the right to intervene on the pets behalf if suspicion arises of abuse or maltreatment by the owner or caretaker of the pet.
We appreciate your attention to these policies, and we hope you and your pet have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us.