Want a clean, quiet, friendly, accessible hotel to stay? Look no further than the Abbotsford Coast Hotel.
These are the attributes I look for in a hotel:
1. Clean (this hotel was immaculate).
2. Quiet (we were on the 4th Floor so I can’t speak to overhead noise but otherwise I could not hear other guests in either of the suites on either side of our room (which were occupied) and any noise from below.
3. Affordable (I thought the hotel was very reasonably priced and we felt we got good quality).
4. Access to amenities (spot on to all kinds of shopping and entertainment that would fill the boots of adults and kids alike).
5. Hotel staff (warm, friendly, polite, eager to assist, competent at their respective jobs, always greeted you with a smile).
- Edythe B
Comfortable, Convenient, Clean and Well-Managed
Excellent beds, clean rooms, helpful staff and relaxing hot-tub and pool. Healthy breakfast choices (fruit, yogurt, muffins, juice, tea and coffee), complimentary newspaper at the desk. Stayed 2 extra nights because we liked the friendly accommodating atmosphere.
- Bill B
Best place to stay in Abbotsford
We opted for the premium king room which was ten dollars more than the regular king. The room was on the top floor, large, clean and very quiet. The only reason I gave four stars was the greeting at reception. She just wasn’t very friendly, wasn’t rude though but she seemed to “just put in her shift”. Great location. Easy to get on and off the 97 highway
Three night stay while visiting family and attending a family wedding
Staff was very friendly everyone was greeted each time you passed by the front desk. Continental breakfast was adequate at best. Coffee and orange juice however were very good The room was clean with king size bed fridge and coffee machine.
Our king suite was had a smell. Easy to get to from the hwy, not so easy to get to from the other side as there is a meridian and you have to go around the block to be able to enter. Breakfast could have had more options. Price was right for what you get!