Introducing Our New Parksville Hotel – the Perfect Family Getaway
On Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada, you’ll find a unique and very special kind of island life. You might expect the broad sandy beaches and Pacific Ocean saltwater, but there are also expansive mountain vistas, lush forests, and much more. In Parksville, located on the Vancouver Island’s eastern side, you’ll find all these quintessential island enchantments, plus world-renowned tidal sand flats and an irresistible small-town charm.
Coast Hotels recently had the opportunity to become part of the Parksville community and open a new property here, the Coast Parksville Hotel. Combining the best aspects of Vancouver Island culture with a location central to all of its hottest attractions, our Parksville, BC accommodations are ideal for holidays taken as a family, a couple, or even solo travelers.
Introducing Coast Parksville Hotel
The all-new Coast Parksville Hotel allows guests to immerse themselves in (Vancouver) Island life at its very best with an ideal location that’s easily walkable to the beach, the vibrant downtown district, and a number of other family-friendly attractions. Embark on a leisurely hike or a challenging bike ride against the backdrop of a majestic mountain range, visit one of five nearby provincial parks, play golf, or spend a day lounging on the beach – all from the comfort of your basecamp at our Coast hotel in Parksville.
No matter how you choose to spend your time in Parksville, our 36 large, contemporary guest rooms are designed with rest and relaxation in mind. Many rooms have ocean views and for visitors on a family holiday, we have kitchenette suites available to ensure there’s room for everyone and that you have some of the conveniences of home. Go ahead and bring your four-legged friend along, because we consider pets members of the family and our Coast Parksville Hotel is pet-friendly. There are also a number of scenic courtyards with community BBQ grills on the property, so please settle in, make yourself at home, and discover everything there is to love about Parksville.
In addition to offering an ideal location and premium guest rooms and suites, our Parksville accommodations are focused on being eco-friendly and honoring the local community. With Coast Hotels refreshingly local™, we embrace and celebrate what makes each of our properties unique and we want you to feel at home, no matter where in the world you’re staying. To that end, you’ll be greeted with amenities such as triple-sheeted beds and free wi-fi in every one of our hotels. Conservation is also something we value – it’s no accident that our hotels are located in some of the most beautiful places in the world, and we aim to keep them that way. The Coast Parksville Hotel participates in our Refreshingly Green™ program, which incorporates energy-efficient lighting, botanical-based bathroom amenities in large-scale format, and 100% recycled, chlorine-free paper products.
Explore the Parksville area
Parksville is world-renowned for its pristine beaches, stunning mountain vistas, and mild year-round climate, but that’s only the tip of the iceberg. There is so much more to explore in this diverse area!
- Paradise Mini Golf and Fun Park – Families will enjoy mini-golf, bumper boats, arcade games, and more at this fun park – and it’s just a short walk across the street from the Coast Parksville Hotel!
- Horne Lake Caves – This provincial park offers visitors the chance to indulge their adventurous side. Take a tour of the natural underground caves that range in skill level from beginner to intermediate, or stay above ground and experience natural crystal formations, waterfalls, fossils, and more. Horne Lake Caves is just 30 minutes away and has been voted the #1 Thing to do in Qualicum Beach on TripAdvisor. Please note that due to COVID-19, tours are by reservation only and some facilities may be closed.
- Mount Arrowsmith Brewing Company – This local family-run brewery has something for everyone, from handcrafted beers to artisan pizzas. They’re family-friendly, too, so bring the little ones. The brewery is following all CDC and local safety guidelines in regards to COVID-19, but please note that there may be limited hours or services.
- Parksville Community Park – Considered the “jewel of Parksville,” the 39-acre Community Park includes a boardwalk, kite fields, horseshoe fields, playground, splash park, and of course, a beach. And not just any beach – Better Homes & Gardens named Parksville Beach one of the top six beaches in all of North America. Whether you want to do some fishing, try your sea legs out with water sports, or stay ashore and simply worship the sun or build sandcastles, you can do it at Parksville Beach.
- Calling all foodies! Little Qualicum Cheeseworks on Morningstar Farm and the Old Country Market are must-sees in Parksville. Sample an extensive range of artisan cheese made on-site, and take a tour, visit the petting zoo, or experience Canada’s first-ever “milk on tap” dispenser at Morningstar Farm. At Old Country Market, choose from three restaurants, shop for groceries at an artisan marketplace, treat yourself to some ice cream at the creamery, and visit with the resident goats who live on the roof!
Come stay at Coast Parksville!
Whether you’re planning a family trip, coordinating a large event or corporate meeting, or treating yourself to an island retreat, the new Coast Parksville Hotel is the destination for you! Choose our hotel as the perfect jumping-off point for exploring everything Parksville and the surrounding areas have to offer. When you return “home” at the end of your days of sightseeing (or sunbathing on the beach!), you can look forward to a number of first-class amenities.
- Choose from guestrooms that include ocean views or suites with kitchenettes
- Free parking and wi-fi
- Pet friendly (in designated guestrooms)
- Scenic community areas with BBQs for guest use and open green spaces
- Upscale hard-surface flooring
- Business centre on-site
No matter the reason or time of year, it’s always an excellent time to stay at the Coast Parksville Hotel. Check out our hotel specials and exclusive members-only and Coast Flex rates, and be sure to join Coast Rewards to take advantage of perks including priority check-in and complimentary upgrades. We can’t wait to welcome you and look forward to showing you what Coast Hotels hospitality is all about!