Pet-Friendly hotel in Dawson City
Book your stay, where pets are welcome
Our hotel in Dawson City is happy to welcome your furry friends. Our hotel is close to dog parks and great trails in the Yukon. Our friendly staff can suggest the best places for you and your dog, as well as pet-friendly spots in town.
There is a fee of $30 plus tax per pet, per day at our dog-friendly hotel in Dawson City. When you check-in, we'll ask you to sign an agreement for your pet. We allow one pet per guestroom, and the dog should be under 50 lbs. However, some exceptions may apply depending on the breed's size and weight. Please don't leave your pets alone. Keep them on a leash or in a crate in public areas. Cats are welcome too!
We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged companions to Eldorado, a Coast Hotel!
Pet friendly areas in Dawson City
Dawson City Off-Leash Dog Park
Planning a trip to Dawson City and looking for a place your pooch can run off leash? The Dawson City Off Leash Dog Park is the place.
Ninth Avenue Trail
Enjoy the sights, sounds and smells of the beautiful Yukon wilderness on a dog-friendly hike.
Pet Registration Agreement
Welcome to Eldorado, a Coast Hotel and thank you for booking with us. We wish to inform you of several policies for our guests staying with a pet:
- Pets are not allowed to be in room alone.
- Pet owners agree to keep pets on a leash or in a kennel while the pet is in any public or common place within the hotel.
- Pet owners must remove their pet from their room during housekeeping services or they must put out a DO NOT DISTURB sign on their door.
- Pet owners must accept full responsibility for any and all liability claim, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) for personal injury or property damage that may be caused by the pet. Pet owners agree to reimbursement of such damages on demand.
- Pet owners agree to indemnity, hold harmless and defend the hotel, its owners’ agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by their pet.
- Pet owners agree to a non-refundable pet fee of $30 plus tax per day.
We appreciate your attention to these policies, and we hope you and your pet have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us.