Pet Friendly hotel rooms in Campbell River, BC
Travel with your four-legged friend
Campbell River is one of the top pet-friendly cities, and when looking for a pet-friendly hotel, Coast Discovery Inn should be at the top of your list. Our location is surrounded by wonderful attractions, and with a prime location just across the street from the ferry terminal, we offer easy access to the best hikes, trails, and parks in the area for you and your furry family members and you to explore.
At Coast Discovery Inn, we strive to provide all our guests with the quality of service that we are known for. That's why we ask guests travelling with pets to sign a pet registration agreement upon check-in, and we allow a maximum of two pets per guestroom. While pets are allowed in the lobby, they must be on a leash or in a carrier, and all other public areas within the hotel are not pet-friendly. We welcome dogs of all sizes, and a pet fee of $20 per day, per room, applies. Please note that pets should not be left unattended in guest rooms.
We ask all guests travelling with their pets to keep their pets on a leash or caged in public areas inside the hotel. Book your stay at Coast Discovery Inn for a comfortable and convenient pet-friendly experience in Campbell River.
Pet friendly areas in Campbell River
elk falls provincial park
Spectacular Elk Falls is a must-see for visitors to Campbell River regardless of the season.
Beach Fire Brewing Company
Enjoy a thirst quenching craft beer and juicy burger at this dog friendly brewery.
Pet Policy Agreement
The Coast Discovery Inn reserves the right to refuse accommodating any such pet for any reason, but may, at its sole discretion, allow this practice, provided basic requirements are met for the protection of the pets in question, as well as our guests.
- A fee of $20.00 per night will be charged to the guest account for routine extra care measures.
- Maximum 2 pets per room.
- Proper arrangements must be made by the guest to provide acceptable sleeping quarters, walks and exercise as needed, and generally ensure the well being of the pet.
- Pets may not be left unattended in the room, or any other area within the hotel premises.
- Pets left unattended or that otherwise cause problems may be ordered to be removed at the hotel’s sole discretion.
- The pet’s presence and behavior will not be allowed to affect the well being and quiet enjoyment of the hotel premises by other hotel guests and patrons. If another guest complains of being disturbed, then a $250.00 charge will be applied to your account.
- The owners assume full responsibility for any damage, strong dog odor, pet stains or whatever caused, resulting from the pet being allowed in the hotel’s premises. If the room must be put out of order or carpets must be cleaned for any of the above reasons, then a $250.00 charge will be applied to your account. This will be determined by our housekeeping department and confirmed by management.
Adherence to these practices will ensure an enjoyable stay for all guests and pets.