pet friendly hotel in Canmore, AB
Pets are welcome here!
The Coast Canmore Conference Hotel & Conference Centre is the perfect destination for pet owners looking to enjoy the breathtaking Rocky Mountain community of Canmore, Alberta. We understand that your furry family members are a part of your family, so we warmly welcome them to our pet-friendly hotel.
Canmore and Kananaskis Country have plenty of outdoor activities for both you and your pets to enjoy, and our hotel's location is conveniently situated near Elk Run Dog Park, a local favorite with panoramic views of the Rockies.
When checking in, we ask that our guests traveling with their pets sign a pet registration agreement. Our hotel allows for a maximum of two pets per guest room. We kindly request that pet owners keep their pets on a leash or in a kennel while in any public or common areas within the hotel and agree not to leave their pet(s) unattended at any time.
There is a pet fee of $25 per pet per day, and we welcome all dog breeds, including large dogs. We have a soft spot for our furry guests, and as a special treat, all doggies receive a cozy pet bed, a food bowl, and a locally sourced pet treat. And on occasion, we've even seen cats accompany their owners on vacation!
If you have any questions or concerns about staying with your pets at our hotel, please don't hesitate to contact our friendly front desk staff. They are more than happy to provide you with additional dog park recommendations and pet-friendly businesses around Canmore. Come stay with us and make unforgettable memories with your furry family members!
Pet friendly areas in Canmore
Quarry Lake Dog Park
Perfect for those hot summer days, this park has a lake for your pups to cool off and dedicated off leash areas.
Elk Run Dog Park
This large dog park has beautiful panoramic views of the Rockies and is just a 6-minute drive from our Canmore hotel.
Registered pets will receive a welcome amenity for your pet(s), containing locally sourced pet treat, a pet bowl and a pet bed to snuggle onto.
Please let us know if you require anything for your pet - if it's available, we can accommodate.
Pet Policy Agreement
At Coast Hotels, we know how hard it is to leave a pet behind when traveling. Now, you don’t have to. Coast Hotels is pleased to welcome guests and their pets at all our locations across Canada in designated rooms. When traveling with pets, we want to ensure a safe and comfortable stay for all our guests. To help us deliver on this commitment, we thank our guests checking in with their pets for observing the following guidelines:
- Pets may NOT be left unattended in the hotel room or any other area within the hotel premises under ANY circumstances.
- The fee for our pet friendly rooms is $25 per pet, per night. Maximum of 2 pets per room. Only a limited number of Queen rooms may be pet friendly.
- Pets that are left unattended or that otherwise cause problems may be removed, at the hotel’s sole discretion.
- The pet’s presence and behaviour may not affect the well-being and enjoyment of other guests.
- Once informed by an agent of the hotel of a disturbance caused by the pet, the owners must take necessary measures to ensure that the disturbance is not repeated. In the event that the owners are unable to ensure the quiet enjoyment of our other guests, the owners must permanently remove the pet from the hotel.
- The owners assume full responsibility for any damage or mess, however caused, resulting from the pet being allowed in the hotel’s premises.
Coast Hotels look forward to welcoming all guests and their pets at any of our locations across Canada.