Pet Friendly hotel in Langley City, BC
Pets are welcome here!
Coast Langley City Hotel & Convention Centre is the perfect place for you and your pet to stay when exploring the Southeastern part of Metro Vancouver with many pet-friendly restaurants and eateries nearby, as well as dog friendly parks and trails.
We want to ensure that all guests staying with us get to enjoy the quality of service that our Langley City hotel is is known for. That is why we ask our guests who are traveling with their furry family members to sign a pet policy agreement at check-in. Pets are allowed in the lobby, provided they are on a leash or in a carrier. All other public areas within the hotel, like the casino, are not pet friendly.
There is a pet fee of $15 per pet, per night and we also welcome cats accompany their owners on vacation as well, so feel free to bring your feline companions along! Please ensure your animal is pre-approved by hotel management so we can prepare for your arrival. We recommend that you call the hotel at 604.530.1500 to book any of our pet-friendly rooms to guarantee we have a room available for your arrival. We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged companions!
Pet friendly areas in Langley
Fort to Fort Trail
This popular, family-friendly 4km trail is a beautiful hike for the whole family including your dogs that are on leash.
Pleasantdale Creek Trail
A beautiful trail, perfect for a nice walk on your own, with your dog or the whole family.
Pet Policy Agreement
We understand that many responsible pet owners travel with their pets and may wish to have them share hotel accommodations as part of the family. Please review these restrictions and requirements for the consideration and protection of all guests, pet and non-pet alike.
- Pets may not be left unattended in a guestroom, or any other area of the hotel without the express knowledge & consent of the leadership team of the hotel.
- Pet owners must remove their pet from the guestroom during housekeeping services; they may opt out of receiving housekeeping service while the pet is in the room.
- Pets must be on leash, or in a carrier, at all times in public areas within the hotel.
- Disturbances caused by pets, just as with human occupants of the guest room are the responsibility of the registered guest(s) and may result in additional fees if the situation escalates to that point.
- Pets are not permitted to enter the restaurant, fitness centre, casino, on the elevator or any other hotel level other than the ground floor and second floor.
- Proper arrangements must be made to see to the basic necessities of the pet (feeding, grooming and exercise), for the duration of your stay.
- Those left unattended, neglected, or causes disturbance in the hotel will be ordered removed, or removed by the hotel directly, at our discretion.
- The registered guest assumes full responsibility for any damage, or additional cleaning required as a result of conduct of their pet. If a noise disturbance occurs and another guest asks for a rebate due to this disturbance, the pet owner is responsible for covering this rebate.
Adherence to these practices will ensure an enjoyable stay for all guests and pets.