Pet Friendly rooms in Revelstoke, BC
Furry members are family too
Welcome to our guests and their furry companions! We hope you and your pet will have a ‘pawsome’ stay with us here at the Coast Hillcrest Hotel. In order to ensure everyone’s comfort and safety, we have a couple of ‘fur-riendly’ reminders:
There will be a cleaning fee of $20 + tax applied, per night to your room per night of your stay. Pets are only allowed in designated areas of the hotel and must be on a leash at all times. Designated areas include; upper & lower lobby, surrounding outdoor grounds, pet-friendly rooms.
Pets should not be left unattended on hotel property, if for any reason they are, they must be suitably crated and the front desk staff must be informed. If your pet causes any disturbances while you are out, one of our front desk staff will call you on the number you provided us with.
Please remember to pick up and dispose of any of your pets waste on the hotel grounds.
Pet friendly areas in Revelstoke
Mount Macpherson Trails
Ideal for a mountain biker, a hiker, or a runner. Bring your pets where they can roam free.
Begbie Falls Hike
Experience the serene beauty of the Revelstoke area on the Begbie Falls Trail. Bring your pet along!
Please let us know if you require anything for your pet. We provide food/water bowls, disposal bags, treats, at no cost - if it's available, we can accommodate.
pet registration agreement
We understand that many responsible pet owners travel with their pets and may wish to have them share hotel accommodations as part of the family. Please review these restrictions and requirements for the consideration and protection of all guests, pet and non-pet alike.
- A non-refundable pet fee of $20 + tax will be applied, per night to your room per night of your stay.
- Pets are only allowed in designated areas of the hotel and must be on a leash at all times. This includes the upper and lower lobby areas, surrounding outdoor property and pet-friendly rooms.
- No pets are allowed in the indoor food and beverage areas unless a service dog is required to stay with the owner.
- Please do not leave pets unattended on hotel property. If your pet is left unattended in the hotel room for any reason, they must be suitably crated and the front desk staff must be informed.
- If the front desk receives complaints from your dog's behaviour (including noise), alternative arrangements must be made for your pet.
- You are responsible for cleaning up and disposing of pet waste on property grounds. We have dog waste bags available at the front desk if needed.
- The owners assume complete responsibility for any damage or problems that may arise with any interaction with other guests or pets.
- Dogs are not allowed on the furniture within the hotel, this includes the furniture in your room. An additional cleaning fee may be charged if this is not adhered to.