Accommodations in Chilliwack
Our furry friends are becoming more and more included in our travel and Coast Chilliwack Hotel by APA is your best choice when looking for a pet friendly accommodation in the Fraser Valley. Our location in downtown Chilliwack, is a short drive to Island 22 Regional Park, a local favorite dog friendly trail that is located next to the Fraser River in Chilliwack that also includes a fully fenced enclosure for off-leash play.
We ask our guest who are travelling with their dogs to sign a pet registration agreement at check in. Our pet friendly hotel allows for a maximum of four pets, per guestroom with some exceptions depending on the size of the canines. Sorry, we don't allow cats, but welcome all other caged animals. Pet owners must agree to keep their pets on a leash or in a cage while in any public or common place within the hotel.
There is a pet fee of $20 per pet, per day and welcome all different dog sizes including large dog breeds and welcome all arriving doggies with a milk bone. If your dog enjoys these treats stop by anytime to say hi as you pass by. We love to treat our furry hotel guests. Doggie doo bags, and dog bowls for food/water are available upon request.
Pet Registration Agreement
To ensure a comfortable stay for all guests at the Coast Chilliwack Hotel, please note the following pet etiquette for pet owners:
- Pet owners agree to keep their pet on a leash or in a cage while the pet is in any public or common place within the hotel.
- Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time while pet is on hotel property.
- Pet owners need to remove their pet from their guest room during housekeeping services, or they may opt out of receiving housekeeping service while the pet is in the room.
- A pet that becomes aggressive or disruptive to any guest or other person in the hotel must be immediately removed from the property upon request.
- Pet owners accept full responsibility for any and all liability, claim, losses, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) for personal injury or property damage that may result from the pet. Pet owner agrees to make reimbursement for such damages on demand.
- Pet owners agree to indemnity, hold harmless and defend Coast Chilliwack Hotel, its owners, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or relating to any claim for personal injury or property damage caused by the pet.