Pet Friendly Accommodation in Calgary, AB
Furry members are family too
Looking for pet-friendly accommodation in Calgary, Alberta? Look no further than Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA. Our downtown location is within walking distance to many parks and areas where your furry companion can stretch their legs and enjoy the city.
At Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA, we want all our guests, including their furry family members, to enjoy the quality of service that we are known for. That's why we ask guests travelling with pets to sign a pet registration agreement upon check-in. Please note that for the safety and comfort of all our guests, pets must be on a leash or in a pet carrier when in public areas of the hotel. A pet fee of $25 applies, and we allow one pet per room. If your dog weighs over 80 lbs, please give us a call in advance so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged companions to Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA!
Pet friendly areas in Calgary
Prince’s Island Park
Stroll through this waterfront park with your pup, with scenic views along Bow River.
Looking for a place to bring your pet in the heart of Calgary's downtown? Check out Century Gardens.
This free, family-friendly park offers fun and entertainment for all members of your family (and pets!)
pet policy agreement
Welcome to the Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel & Suites by APA and thank you for booking with us. We wish to inform you of several policies for our guests staying with a pet:
- Your pet may be left unattended in the room; however, your pet must be secured in a suitable pet carrier or crate while unattended.
- At all times in the public areas of the hotel your pet must be either on a leash or in a pet carrier.
- A non-refundable flat-rate pet fee of $25 will be charged per stay. This fee is to cover additional cleaning requirements only.
- The guest acknowledgesthat any damage caused by your pet to the room, its furnishings or any other part of the hotel will be charged to the credit card on file.
- A maximum of one pet is permitted per room. If your dog is bigger than 80lbs, give us a call so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
- Please be mindful of your fellow guests in other rooms. If we receive complaints regarding any noise or disruption you may be required to make alternative arrangements for your pet.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on hotel property indoors and out. Pet waste must be disposed of in the garbage bins outdoors, in front of the main entrance.
- The guest agrees to be fully responsible for any insurance or legal liability resulting from your stay with your pet, as the hotel holds no legal liability.
We appreciate your attention to these policies, and we hope you and your pet have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us.