Accommodation in Calgary
Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA is your best choice when looking for a pet friendly accommodation in Calgary, Alberta. Our location in downtown Calgary is within walking distance to many parks and areas for your dog to exercise, stretch their legs or roll around.
We want all guests staying with us to enjoy the quality of service that Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA is known for. We ask our guests who are travelling with their furry family members to sign a pet registration agreement at check in. Sorry, at all times in the public areas of the hotel, your pet must be either on a leash or in a pet carrier.
There is a pet fee of $25 and a maximum of one pet is permitted per room. If your dog is bigger than 80lbs, give us a call so that we can make appropriate arrangements. We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged companions!
Pet friendly areas in Calgary
Prince’s Island Park
Stroll through this waterfront park with your pup, with scenic views along Bow River.
Looking for a place to bring your pet in the heart of Calgary's downtown? Check out Century Gardens.
Please let us know if you require anything for your pet - if it's available, we can accommodate. Guests traveling with pets should arrange a convenient time for our housekeeping team to service your room while you are away.
pet policy agreement
Welcome to the Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel & Suites by APA and thank you for booking with us. We wish to inform you of several policies for our guests staying with a pet:
- Your pet may be left unattended in the room; however, your pet must be secured in a suitable pet carrier or crate while unattended.
- At all times in the public areas of the hotel your pet must be either on a leash or in a pet carrier.
- A non-refundable flat-rate pet fee of $25 will be charged per stay. This fee is to cover additional cleaning requirements only.
- The guest acknowledgesthat any damage caused by your pet to the room, its furnishings or any other part of the hotel will be charged to the credit card on file.
- A maximum of one pet is permitted per room. If your dog is bigger than 80lbs, give us a call so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
- Please be mindful of your fellow guests in other rooms. If we receive complaints regarding any noise or disruption you may be required to make alternative arrangements for your pet.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on hotel property indoors and out. Pet waste must be disposed of in the garbage bins outdoors, in front of the main entrance.
- The guest agrees to be fully responsible for any insurance or legal liability resulting from your stay with your pet, as the hotel holds no legal liability.
We appreciate your attention to these policies, and we hope you and your pet have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us.