Pet Friendly Accommodation in Calgary, AB
Furry members are family too
If you're searching for a pet-friendly place to stay in Calgary, Alberta, Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA is the perfect choice. Our hotel is in the heart of downtown, close to various parks and places where your furry friend can have a great time exploring the city.
Your pet means a lot to us, and we're ready to assist you. If you have a small dog, we can provide bedding and feeding/drinking dishes if they're available. Just give our front desk a call and tell us what you need. If you want to exercise your dog outside, we've got you covered! There's a pet waste station on the east side of the hotel equipped with poop bags and a waste can for your convenience. Here's a sweet surprise for your furry companion! When you check in, your dog will receive a special treat to enjoy. We're thrilled to make your stay enjoyable for both you and your four-legged friend!
At Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA, we welcome all guests, including their furry family members. To ensure everyone's enjoyment and safety, we have a dedicated pet floor on the 3rd floor with 10 pet-friendly rooms available. When checking in with your pet, please sign the pet registration agreement, and remember to keep them on a leash or in a carrier when in public areas. There is a pet fee of $30, and we allow one pet per room. If your dog weighs over 80 lbs, kindly call us ahead of time, so we can make suitable arrangements.
We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged companions to Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel and Suites by APA!
Pet friendly Rooms in downtown Calgary
Coast Premium King Studio Pet
Our Coast Premium King pet-friendly studio room features a king bed, work desk, full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher & climate control. Your pet will be pampered with bedding and dishes. Outdoor exercise area, a pet waste station and a treat at check-in!
Coast One Bedroom Queen Suite Pet
Enjoy comfort in our Coast One Bedroom Queen Suite Pet room featuring a queen bed, work desk, full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher and climate control. Your pet will be pampered with bedding and dishes. Outdoor exercise area, a pet waste station and a treat at check-in!
Coast One Bedroom King Suite Pet
Enjoy comfort our Coast One Bedroom King pet friendly suite featuring a king bed, full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher and climate control. Your pet will be pampered with bedding and dishes. Outdoor exercise area, a pet waste station and a treat at check-in!
Coast Two Bedroom Suite Pet
Bring the whole family including your pet and book a Coast Two Bedroom Suite featuring plenty of space, a full kitchen, microwave, dishwasher and climate control system. Your pet will be pampered with bedding and dishes. Outdoor exercise area, a pet waste station and a treat at check-in!
Pet friendly areas in Calgary
Prince’s Island Park
Stroll through this waterfront park with your pup, with scenic views along Bow River.
Looking for a place to bring your pet in the heart of Calgary's downtown? Check out Century Gardens.
pet policy agreement
Welcome to the Coast Calgary Downtown Hotel & Suites by APA and thank you for booking with us. We wish to inform you of several policies for our guests staying with a pet:
- Your pet may be left unattended in the room; however, your pet must be secured in a suitable pet carrier or crate while unattended.
- At all times in the public areas of the hotel your pet must be either on a leash or in a pet carrier.
- A non-refundable flat-rate pet fee of $30 will be charged per stay. This fee is to cover additional cleaning requirements only.
- The guest acknowledges that any damage caused by your pet to the room, its furnishings or any other part of the hotel will be charged to the credit card on file.
- A maximum of one pet is permitted per room. If your dog is bigger than 80lbs, give us a call so that we can make appropriate arrangements.
- Please be mindful of your fellow guests in other rooms. If we receive complaints regarding any noise or disruption you may be required to make alternative arrangements for your pet.
- The guest is responsible for cleaning up after the pet on hotel property indoors and out. Pet waste must be disposed of in the garbage bins outdoors, in front of the main entrance.
- The guest agrees to be fully responsible for any insurance or legal liability resulting from your stay with your pet, as the hotel holds no legal liability.
We appreciate your attention to these policies, and we hope you and your pet have a pleasant and enjoyable stay with us.