pet friendly hotel in Burnaby and Vancouver, BC
Furry members are family too
If you're searching for a pet-friendly place to stay in Burnaby or Vancouver, Coast Metro Vancouver Hotel is the perfect choice. Our location is just a short drive away from many parks and areas for your furry friend to exercise, stretch their legs, or simply roll around.
We want to ensure that every guest at Coast Metro Vancouver Hotel experiences our renowned service. Guests with furry companions are required to sign a pet registration agreement at check-in, a maximum of two pets per room, and there is a pet fee of $25 per pet per night. Pets can take pleasure in the lobby and courtyard when kept on a leash or inside a carrier. Please note that pets cannot be left unattended in the guest room for safety reasons. We are delighted to welcome both dogs and cats as our guests. We recommend that you call the hotel at 604.438.3451 to book any of our pet-friendly rooms to guarantee we have a room available for your arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you and your four-legged companions to Coast Metro Vancouver Hotel!
Pet friendly areas in Burnaby and Vancouver
pet registration agreement
We understand that many responsible pet owners travel with their pets and may wish to have them share hotel accommodations as part of the family. Please review these restrictions and requirements for the consideration and protection of all guests, pets and non-pets alike.
- Pet owners agree to keep their pet on a leash or in a cage while the pet is in any public or commonplace within the hotel.
- Pet owners agree to not leave their pet unattended at any time while the pet is on hotel property.
- Pet owners need to remove their pet from their guest room during housekeeping services or they may opt out of receiving housekeeping service while the pet is in the room.
- A pet that becomes aggressive or disruptive to any guest or other person in the hotel must be immediately removed from the property upon request.
- Proper arrangements must be made to see to the basic necessities of the pet (feeding, grooming and exercise), for the duration of your stay.
- Those left unattended, neglected, or caused a disturbance in the hotel will be ordered removed or removed by the hotel directly, at our discretion.
- The registered guest assumes full responsibility for any damage, or additional cleaning required as a result of the conduct of their pet. If a noise disturbance occurs and another guest asks for a rebate due to this disturbance, the pet owner is responsible for covering this rebate.
Adherence to these practices will ensure an enjoyable stay for all guests and pets.