Top 10 Reasons To Book Your Wedding Reception At The Coast Kamloops Hotel & Conference Centre
1. The Conference Centre and Hotel recently underwent a impressive makeover, receiving $9 million dollars in renovations.
2. Our property features nearly 30,000 square feet of conference and wedding reception space, as well as 202 beautifully
designed guest rooms.
3. We are conveniently situated just off Highway 1 so your out-of-town guests will have no problem locating your reception.
4. Our hotel, restaurant and banquet staff are first-rate. Customer service and attention to detail are second nature to everyone
employed at our facility. We pride ourselves on treating our guests to the best possible experience in hopes you will want to
recommend us to your family and friends!
5. We give you OPTIONS! Work with our talented Wedding Coordinator and Executive Chef to customize the perfect menu for
your special day or enjoy the ease of selecting one of the culinary team’s carefully crafted, all-inclusive wedding packages.
6. Our in-house restaurant & lounge is the perfect location for your rehearsal dinner, post-ceremony drinks for your guests or a
lovely Sunday brunch following the wedding day.
7. Our property offers ample COMPLIMENTARY parking for all guests.
8. We aim to take the stress out of planning your big day. Have a request for an unusual menu item or a hard-to-find décor piece
to add to your reception? Just ask! We’ll do our best to make it happen, so you get what you REALLY want!
9. Our Hotel boasts an indoor pool, sauna, hot tub and a wading pool for guests staying with children.
10. Our property is home to one of the best views in the city. Set atop the Aberdeen hills, the Coast Kamloops Hotel &
Conference Centre faces the valley and will give your guests a breathtaking view of our beautiful city.