good night's sleep
Had another late night arrival at the High country Inn, Coast Hotel in Whitehorse Yukon. The staff person on duty was great. The bed was comfy. The tub was clean. Only thing missing was a tea kettle for my nightly cuppa, which I could have asked for had it been a big deal, it wasn’t! (just fussy about making tea water hot enough through the coffee machine).
We stay at The Coast Hotel whenever we travel to Whitehorse to visit family. Friendly staff, comfortable rooms and the The Deck has excellent food. The staff is very friendly and willing to make sure that our stay was comfortable and enjoyable. Front desk staff welcomed us by name when we checked in.
- Fred D
Stayed for 1 night at Coast High Country Inn, and it was a pleasant stay, despite the managements highly unprofessionally behavior upon my booking.
The room was clean and quirt, and the front desk personal was very friendly and helpful. The management could learn from the front staff.
I did not attend the restaurant, but it looks like a cheap bar for locals.
Great hotel, my go to one in Whitehorse.\
- Free shuttle to and from the airport
- Most efficient check-in
- Great room, very clean
- Plenty of shampoo, soap, conditioner
To be improved:
- Longer late-checkout for Coast Rewards members
- Weird restaurant opening times. There will always be an open restaurant out of the 2 but why can’t one of them be open the whole time? Moving at 11:30 AM because one is closing and the other is opening is annoying.
- Please iron table cloths and napkins for catering functions
- The good TV channels all said “not authorized”. Those are always available at other hotels
It’s was great
The place is very cool and the staff were friendly, and the hotel restaurant was good.
The city was small and distinctive, the snow-capped mountains are unforgettable. The residents were very friendly, and the restaurants were very good.