Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel Transportation Information
The Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel is located minutes from the Vancouver International Airport, and conveniently located to the South Terminal including Helijet and Harbour Air, as well as to downtown Vancouver, UBC and to the Richmond attractions. The Vancouver International Airport is comprised of domestic and International & US terminals on departure level 3. The ground level is divided into the domestic or International including US arrivals.
24 hour complimentary shuttle service:
- Our complimentary Shuttle provides pick up and drop off services 24 hours a day at the following locations.
Vancouver International Airport, both at Domestic and International Terminals:
- International & Domestic Terminals: After clearing Canadian Customs and collecting your baggage, please go outside the airport exit doors, use cross-walk to walk over 2 driveways. Immediately turn right to the shuttle pickup area (under green awning). There is also a courtesy phone located at this area to call the hotel to arrange shuttle pickup. Please dial *23 for pickup
- South Terminal (Helijet, Harbour Air & Seair): Please call us at 604-263-1555 from airline hangar and advise hotel staff of location
Canada line Information: (Subject to change)
- Connects Vancouver International Airport to downtown Vancouver in approximately 24 minutes.
- First train departs YVR at 05:07 am | Last train arrives at YVR 12:56 am.
- $5.00 Fee when purchasing a ticket from YVR station.
- Travels to Downtown | BC Children’s | Women’s | Vancouver General Hospital | UBC
Parking Information: (Subject to change)
- The Coast Vancouver Airport Hotel has over 100 parking spaces available. “Park’n Fly” package available for our guests for longer term parking while you are away.
Enterprises and Dollar/Thrifty Rental car offices
Pacific Coach Lines from YVR to Whistler B.C. (Subject to change)
- The Pacific Coach Lines have several departures from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler, several times a day