Pet Friendly Accommodation in West Edmonton, AB
Furry members are family too
Heading to the West Edmonton neighbourhood, and don't want to leave your four-legged friend behind? For the best pet friendly hotel, look no further than Coast West Edmonton Hotel & Conference Centre.
We ask our guests who are travelling with their furry family members to sign a pet registration agreement at check in. Sorry, pets are not allowed in our restaurant, lounge, meeting facilities, or any other food and beverage area of the hotel.
There is a pet fee of $25 per pet, per day, and we welcome all different dog sizes including large dog breeds. All registered pets may receive a special amenity package when you check-in, upon request. We also supply pet sheets for the sofa and food bowls if needed. On occasion, we have seen cats and even birds accompany their owners on vacation as well.
pet friendly areas in west edmonton
Callingwood Park features an off-leash dog area, picnic sites, a pavilion, as well as spray and skate parks.
terra losa park
This park features easy-to-walk trails, perfect for dog walking, plus plenty of benches to relax.
Registered pets may receive a welcome amenity for your pet(s), containing treats, dishes, toys, waste bags and/or litter. Please let us know if you require anything for your pet - if it's available, we can accommodate.
pet policy agreement
We understand that many responsible pet owners travel with their pets and may wish to have them share hotel accommodations as part of the family. Please review these restrictions and requirements for the consideration and protection of all guests, pet and non-pet alike.
- Pets may not be left unattended in a guestroom, or any other area of the hotel without the express knowledge & consent of the leadership team of the hotel.
- Pet owners must remove their pet from the guestroom during housekeeping services; they may opt out of receiving housekeeping service while the pet is in the room.
- Pets must be on leash, or in a carrier, at all times in public areas within the hotel.
- Disturbances caused by pets, just as with human occupants of the guest room are the responsibility of the registered guest(s) and may result in additional fees if the situation escalates to that point.
- Pets are not permitted to enter the restaurant, fitness centre, pool area, on the elevator or any other hotel level other than the first floor.
- Proper arrangements must be made to see to the basic necessities of the pet (feeding, grooming and exercise), for the duration of your stay.
- Those left unattended, neglected, or causes disturbance in the hotel will be ordered removed, or removed by the hotel directly, at our discretion.
- The registered guest assumes full responsibility for any damage, or additional cleaning required as a result of conduct of their pet. If a noise disturbance occurs and another guest asks for a rebate due to this disturbance, the pet owner is responsible for covering this rebate.
Adherence to these practices will ensure an enjoyable stay for all guests and pets.