Wedding Venue in Vancouver
Located in the heart of downtown Vancouver’s prestigious Coal Harbour, The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel features a wedding venue in Vancouver that is fresh, modern and provides the perfect ambiance for your special day.
Our 5,000 sq ft Coal Harbour Ballroom is a room of grandeur and features 20-foot-high, north facing windows infused with coloured glass, creating a bright and airy environment. We can comfortably accommodate up to 300 guests for formal dinner dances in our Vancouver wedding venue, or work with you in planning a celebration that reflects your own uniqueness as a couple. Our Vancouver hotel also offers a variety of sleek, modern hotel rooms & suites for your wedding guests to choose from during their stay.
We provide a relaxed but professional atmosphere, where people always come first. Our catering and culinary professionals will assist you in creating a memorable occasion in which to celebrate your special day with family and friends.
Book your 2013 Wedding at The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel with a minimum Food & Beverage purchase (certain conditions apply) and receive:
- Complimentary Coast Coal Harbour Ballroom rental
- Complimentary menu tasting for up to 4 guests. Tasting is limited to chosen food items only
- Complimentary dance floor and staging
- Complimentary mic and podium
- Complimentary votive candles, table number stands, china, flatware, glassware
- Complimentary registration table and gift table
- Complimentary white linen and white napkins
- Preferred guest room rate for family and friends
Honeymoon Suite Romance Package:
Overnight accommodation in a Superior Room
Complimentary valet parking for 1 vehicle
Welcome bottle of wine and cheese plate
Coasters breakfast for 2 in Prestons Restaurant
- 4,000 Coast Rewards Points for $12,000 reception
- 5,000 Coast Rewards Points for $15,000 reception
- 6,000 Coast Rewards Points for $18,000 reception
The Coast Coal Harbour Hotel is one of the city’s most environmentally friendly hotels. We are proud to be a Zero Waste Certified facility and strive to keep atop of the latest trends in an effort to keep our guests comfortable while working towards being a carbon-neutral hotel.