Nice place to stay
Was a very nice place to stay at. Everything you would need in a room and more like Starbucks coffee, microwave, mini refridge etc. Connected with Browns Socialhouse next door to eat with 10% off coupons to use. Great food. Enjoyed relaxing in lobby area as well.
Would have been nice for sauna to work while we were there.
Great price, great room!
My husband and I were in the area for a function and booked online. We found the entire experience great, from the hotel staff, to the room. We would definitely recommend staying with the Coast Tswwassen Hotel. Having Brown’s Social House attached to the Hotel is wonderful as they provide the Continental Breakfast in the morning, or they have their full service Restaurant if you are looking for more. A great place to stay!
Ok so there were some not perfect things but overall a good sleep and that is what really matters.
THE GOOD : 1. Jacuzzi tub, two extra blankets when I asked for them, and if you don’t know this: turn down heat and pile on weight and your brain will tell your body to sleep. It’s science.
2. Starbucks coffee in the room (Vienna) and Blonde Roast in the breakfast area. Nothing worse than weak coffee from some watered down brand. Yeah for strong java
3. Lots of pillows and nice bed
4.BROWNS SOCIAL CLUB:I will be back to this restaurant and I am beyond fussy (grow all my own food) the food is awesome, and you get 10% off as hotel guest
1. NO SHUTTLE BACK TO FERRY! I had to book a room to catch an A.M. sailing. Just provide the shuttle for the ferry people already! I mean, you picked me up and brought me TO the hotel…….how do I get back to the terminal? this was fixed and I avoided the $20 cab for the short ride because I whined to the manager and he graciously gave me a ride. I appreciated this immensely. Gosh
2. the lock on the glass French doors in the room, locks from the other side of the two room suite only. Picture accidently locked in your hotel room. Major creep factor here. There should be no lock in the event of a fire people could not get out. This was disturbing while watching CSI Special Victims Unit. I slept with the “living room lights on”
THE UGLY :
1. Let’s face it, we like nice stuff when we pay $200 a night. THROW OUT the trailer park boys coffee table. Today.
2. replace the broken treadmill in the fitness room or throw it out too. Maybe the T.V. in there too, as over half the channels in there are fuzzy. I feel bad telling ya cuz there were TWO TVs back up in my room palace. But I wanted to walk on the treadmill and watch T.V. to unwind. The End. Everyone is human. Take the good with the bad and throw out the ugly
Clean and comfortable rooms
Stayed here during the provincial volleyball tournament. Rooms were quiet and well equipped. Breakfast was nice and plentiful. Staff were helpful and friendly. Location was a bit south of the tournament, but close to the highway.
- Mark T
Smooth and enjoyable stay with high quality rooms
We’ve stayed here twice and checkin/checkout has always been very smooth.
The included breakfast is great considering that you don’t have to pay extra for it. Some muffins, fresh fruit, microwaveable egg sandwiches, cereal, toast, 3 juices, coffee, tea.
Our only issue was our latest stay there was no hot water the morning we checked out. Upon checkout $25 was taken off our stay to account for this. Apparently within the week 2 of there boilers went and there was an issue with the gas feed. Proactively lowering our invoice is how these situations should be handled.