Room was very clean and quiet and the staff were outstanding! Is the decor a bit dated, yes however it is unbelievbably clean and everything was comfortable. This is not downtown Vancouver but rather a conservative community and this is reflected in the decor and the price of the room, so there is nothing to fault and absolutely nothing to complain about. Would recommend this hotel and would stay there again!!
Great pet friendly hotel.
Great pet friendly hotel. The continental breakfast was good and the staff were amazingly friendly and helpful. The pizza joint beside the restaurant was so so, the onions on both the salad and pizza were horrible. Boston Pizza next door is a better bet.
- Clare B
We generally stay in the Chilliwack/Abbotsford area while visiting my Father who lives in a seniors home in the area. In the past we have stayed at the Best Western’s bit are finding them “tired” and the Coast in Chilliwack more expensive. We decided to try this one in Abbotsford and were very pleased with the location, value, decor and service. Although it does not have a restaurant on site their are two adjacent, Old Spaghetti Factory and Me n Eds Pizza. As a quest of the Coast we received a discount on our pizza! The staff at check in were friendly and efficient taking time to explain the continental breakfast and other amenities. Our room was adjacent to the elevator, which, can be noisy from past experiences; not here though! The room was quiet and the bed comfortable we really couldn’t nor didn’t need anything more! Due to its price we really feel we got great value and will be back as it is a new favourite of ours!
- KEN K
Either needs an update or should drop a star
Passed through on business. It met my need of a clean room and a bed although I found a few hairs in the bed when I pulled back the sheets. The TV, strangely, was too large for the shelf so it protruded out at an angle… Someone didn’t do their research when they purchased it. This is not a Coast-calibre hotel – it’s more like a Super 8/Travelodge. Needs an update of furniture, decor and wall treatments.
Want a clean, quiet, friendly, accessible hotel to stay? Look no further than the Abbotsford Coast Hotel.
These are the attributes I look for in a hotel:
1. Clean (this hotel was immaculate).
2. Quiet (we were on the 4th Floor so I can’t speak to overhead noise but otherwise I could not hear other guests in either of the suites on either side of our room (which were occupied) and any noise from below.
3. Affordable (I thought the hotel was very reasonably priced and we felt we got good quality).
4. Access to amenities (spot on to all kinds of shopping and entertainment that would fill the boots of adults and kids alike).
5. Hotel staff (warm, friendly, polite, eager to assist, competent at their respective jobs, always greeted you with a smile).